Catch 'em all.

I'm playing around with a new style of artwork where you have blobs of color and no outlines. The only lines are to highlight details within blobs of color, like facial features or knuckles. It's actually quite a task to get it done properly. I'm also doing that brush shading to see how it goes... anyhow.

Is there a name for this kind of art style?

Related Link: No Outline Style (much, much better than mine)