My son's preschool has a different set of parents making a batch of homemade Play-Doh every week so the school always has fresh batches to use. It was our week, so I helped make one of the three batches.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of salt
- 4 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- 2 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1. Stir the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Boil the water and oil.
- 3. Pour the water and oil into the dry ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- 4. Eventually knead the dough with hands, though it may be quite hot still.