Today was my full day for a retreat and I ended up doing a lot more than I expected. I also learned a few things throughout the day.
- I miss the family. I think three days is too long.
- I completed my 1:12 scale "Wrestlefest" arcade cabinet. The remaining things I need to do can only be done at home: drill the holes, glue in the joysticks, and glue on the panel. That's it!
- I drew a picture of myself.
- I watched the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers movie.
- I watched the Assassin's Creed movie.
- I watched the John Wick 2 movie.
- I watched the Ghost in the Shell movie.
- I drew a picture of a Game Boy.
- I completed, cleaned up, formatted, and put up my 24-page how-to-draw book. This took up most of the retreat to be honest. Turns out formatting something to look nice in a book is, well, a lot of work. There's over two dozen things to draw, both big and small.
- I put together the The Lego Batman Movie Joker Brickheadz set.
- I ate a lot of delicious food, including: fish taco, shrimp nachos, 3-egg omelette, and a giant cheesesteak sandwich. I also had more beer than I planned to.
Looking forward to going home tomorrow.